Oklahoma State University: The STATE's University
Visit the OSU Home Page
Association Info
Meeting Minutes
Renting Info
Helpful Info
Housing Guide
City Ordinances
Apply Online
Contact Us

Follow us on Twitter @okstateOCSA

Find us on facebook by searching for "Off Campus Student Association"

OCSA is an organization for students who attend OSU and have a residence off the campus. It offers renting/leasing information for all students while members contribute recommendations to better the environment around the city of Stillwater and the OSU campus.


Frequently asked questions and information to help you safely and successfully complete the semester.

Q: How can I get out of my lease?
A: As of right now, landlords are not legally required to relinquish you from your lease. However, we suggest talking to your landlord and explaining why you need out of your lease and how it relates to COVID-19. We further suggest documenting all communication with your landlord. County Sheriffs have suspended serving eviction notices for the time being, so you cannot be evicted unless the process started prior to the suspension.

Q: Where can I get a job to pay bills?
A: Check out the Hire OSU Grads website: http://hireosugrads.com/

Q: What should I do if I am struggling with online classes?
A: Talk to your professors and academic adviser directly. Explain the struggles you are having and ask if they have resources or suggestions on how to help you succeed.

Q: What are some mental health resources that can help me though this time?
A: Therapy Assistance Online: https://ucs.okstate.edu/see/tao/index.html
Call SAM: 1-855-225-2726 (Student Assistance by Mercy)
Wings of Hope Crisis Line: 405-624-3020
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-9647
Military OneSource: 800-342-9647 (service members, veterans & families)
24/7 Crisis Line - Grand Lake Mental Health: 800-722-3611

Q: What should I do if I need toilet paper and sanitizing products?
A: Continue to check your local stores. We know that these items are in high demand, so our advice is to be patient as stores do their best to re-stock.

Q: What should I do if I am struggling to pay utilities?
A: The City of Stillwater is not disconnecting utilities at this time, but you must contact them so that fees can be waved and payment can be worked out. To contact the City of Stillwater, call: 405-742-8245 and press 9.

Q: How can I stay connected to other students during this time?
A: The Student Union Activities Board is working hard to create virtual activities in which you can have fun and interact with other students. Follow them on social media for updates on virtual activities: @suabokstate (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)

Q: What should I do if I need legal services?
A: The Student Government Association provides free access to legal services for students. Email sga@okstate.edu with the word "Attorney" in the subject line. Please include your name, email, phone number and a brief description of your issue.

Q: What should I do if I am in need of food?
A: Visit Our Daily Bread's website for more information on food distribution https://www.ourdailybreadstillwater.org/

Q: What should I do if I have questions about how to pay for the rest of the semester?
A: Contact the Bursar Office phone: 405-744-5993 email: bursar@okstate.edu

To stay up to date on information about COVID-19, please visit: https://go.okstate.edu/coronavirus/index.html

For additional questions and answers, you can watch the OSU Town Hall here: https://ostate.tv/media/March+23%2C+2020+COVID+19+Virtual+Town+Hall+/1_ayy02cso?fbclid=IwAR0Wosdeu4EraCGXQdpdtqRL3NRhIgzCjZFg8KKl0_UjhF3h7TcSnxk0JVY
Meeting Schedule
January 2022 meetings:
No remaining meetings for this month.
Show/hide all meetings

OSU News

The State's University
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater | Stillwater, OK 74078 | 405.744.5000
Copyright © 2022 | All rights reserved